Everyone is looking to increase their bottom line and that means “hunting” for more Prospects and Leads to convert into new Customers. Without those precious new leads the funnel dries up and it all goes very quiet.
If you are experiencing a “quiet time” it’s because you have not generated enough leads through your activity. Action creates reaction. Keep moving and your actions will drive leads to the door, stop moving and you will die.
It’s very simple really.
So how do you generate leads without spending a fortune?
Firstly, it’s important to plan your activity so you need to do something every day that keeps your brand in front of your potential customers.
- Referral is your strongest tool – so wait until your new customer “thanks you for a great service” then you can ask them “if they know anyone else like themselves who would benefit from your goods or services”. This will often provide some very good leads and will cost you nothing.
- LinkedIn is a great tool for helping you to connect to the right people. You can look for businesses that fit your Customer Criteria. You can post Testimonials on LinkedIn from existing Customers. You can even post articles and features that enable potential Customers to see that you are the Expert.
- Design a Blog and post articles on websites, newsletters, Facebook and LinkedIn. A blog with key words will help potential Customers find you on Google and recognise you as an expert in your field.
- Social Media can be your best friend if you look after the relationship. Create it and ignore it and it will give you no benefits in fact it could be detrimental. However, managing your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram accounts can keep your brand in front of the people who could be future customers. Use testimonials, blogs, fun articles, photos and videos to create you followers.
- Network Groups can be very powerful in helping you to connect to the right people. Offer your support in generating new leads for their business. Ask them what an ideal customer looks like for them. Refer your customers and colleagues to this new business, even negotiate a discounted special offer for your Customers. Create value for their customers and yours.
- Dormant Leads are often forgotten because they said “No” at some point. You need to remember that “No today is not always No tomorrow”. Reach out to your old leads through an Amnesty once every 6 months and see how many you can reignite again. Don’t ever delete a lead
Don’t be afraid to reach out to people, businesses and organisations that align well with your brand. Look at Horizontal and Vertical Markets that will not conflict with your Customers. Look for companies that have the same Customers you do and see if you can look at a mutually beneficial collaboration.
The great news is when you do start generating all these great new leads you can use GymSales to manage all communication with these potential Customers. Ensure that you plan your strategy by connecting with all your leads throughout the year with Campaigns that are time specific or special offers.
For further info about GymSales and see how it can help grow your business contact Jenni@gymsales.net or call Jenni on 0435171152